Today we ate breakfast and then went to Masada. After we climbed up multiple flights of stairs to get to the top of Masada, we prayed in a synagogue from thousands of years ago. Later, we learned about the last stand of the Jewish rebels who occupied the fortress on the top of Masada. I felt inspired when I learned that even though the Jews were outnumbered by thousands, they refused to surrender. My favorite thing about Masada was the hike back down. 

After we left Masada, we went to the Dead Sea, and then to the pool. Later, we arrived at the Kibbutz where we would be staying for the rest of our trip. After dinner, we all went outside where our counselor, Nevo, set up an obstacle course for us to go through. I liked it because it felt lime the military. 


Dakota L. Kozuch

Kellman Brown Academy 

Sent from my iPhone

Comments